The SoHo Hotel
- Location: 318 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON
- Storeys: 6
- Keys: 92 guestrooms and suites, and 1 three-storey penthouse
Starwood Group pioneered the concept of the mixed-use luxury hotel and condominium development in Toronto with the development of The SoHo Hotel & Condominiums – a $125 million, 450,000 sq.ft. mixed-use hotel, retail, parking, and condominium project.
The SoHo Hotel comprises 92 hotel keys, 55 extended stay suites with hotel services; The SoHo Condominiums comprises 396 residential condominiums; 3 level underground parking; ground floor retail including restaurant and bar.
The SoHo Hotel is Toronto’s finest designer boutique luxury hotel and a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts collection of luxury hotels, living up to its Standards of Excellence.
Located in Toronto's Downtown Entertainment/Theatre District, and recognized by the dazzling, custom-designed, original Dale Chihuly glass canopy above the hotel entrance. It offers 92 over-sized, stylishly appointed guestrooms and suites, and one three-storey, loft-style penthouse suite. Every nuance of the spacious rooms and luxury suites is fashioned for the guest's comfort and pleasure. Italian Frette linens and towels; marble-clad bathroom with heated floors, separate deep soaker tub; separate dressing area with custom millwork. Exquisite furnishings and state-of-the-art technologies intertwine to deliver sensory satisfaction and insightful efficiency.
The SoHo Hotel has achieved an international reputation as one of the finest hotels in Canada; known for its commitment to personalized service and unparalleled Les Clefs d'Or Concierge standards. Backed by world-class amenities such as complimentary luxury sedan service; fitness centre with personal trainer Dalton Brown; fully-staffed, fully-equipped business centre and event space; state-of-the-art technology and electronics.
- Unparalleled Les Clefs d'Or Concierge services
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Fitness centre with indoor lap pool, steam room, personal trainer Dalton Brown
- Fully-staffed, fully-equipped state-of-the-art business centre
- Spacious event space with outdoor terrace, dedicated conference services manager
- Complimentary luxury car service in the hotel's official Lincoln Continental
- Coming soon: Pizzeria Moretti and Café, set to launch in June 2019
- Newly renovated rooms and suites
- Italian Frette linens and towels
- Separate dressing area with custom maple millwork
- Marble-clad bathroom with heated floors, deep soaker tub, multi-head shower stall, Dornbrancht fixtures, Molton Brown amenities
- Large flat screen TV, audio & docking system
- Bedside, remote-controlled lighting and motorized drapes
The Brain Project
In Spring 2019, The SoHo Hotel is officially a proud sponsor of the Brain Project. A chosen selection of brain sculptures will be displayed at The SoHo Hotel and Residences in Toronto and Ottawa.
The Yogen Früz Pinkberry Brain Project is a city-wide art exhibit in Toronto, created by the Baycrest Foundation, to raise awareness and encourage the conversation about brain health with all Canadians. At its core, The Brain Project engages artists from across the globe, both established and emerging, to design and create brain sculptures that tell their stories about why they support the cause.
Since 2016, over $3 million has been raised with more than 50 corporate sponsors. All proceeds support Baycrest, a global leader in brain health and aging care, research and education.