The Hazelton Hotel
- Location: 118 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto ON
- Storeys: 4
- Keys: 77 (62 rooms and 15 suites)
- Status: Completed in 2007
Pug Awards Winner 2008
Pug Awards were an annual people's choice awards to celebrate the best of Toronto architecture.
The Hazelton Hotel won the best commercial architecture building in 2008.
The Hazelton Hotel is Toronto’s first five-star luxury hotel and Toronto's only member of The Leading Hotels of the World, an alliance of independent luxury hotels worldwide.
Located at the corner of Yorkville and Hazelton, The Hazelton Hotel offers 62 beautifully designed rooms and 15 exceptional suites evoking grandeur with a splash of 1940s inspired Hollywood glitter. World renowned interior designers Yabu Pushelberg use of rich textures and superb craftsmanship create a classic glamour ambiance that resonates throughout the hotel.
Rooms and suites range from 575 sq.ft. to 1,860 sq.ft. with 9 ft. ceilings and custom designed furnishings. Exterior French doors open onto private balconies providing a feeling of intimate luxury conceived on a European scale. King size beds backed with sumptuous leather surrounds, ensuite granite bathrooms complete with heated floors, large dressing areas made of zebrawood, with floor-to-ceiling mirrors.
The Hazelton Hotel features some extraordinary amenities and bespoke services such as 24-hour concierge and room service, a silver private screening room with custom theatre seating, elegant meeting rooms with catering from ONE Restaurant by chef Mark McEwan, a world-class spa and health club with indoor pool, and much more.
- Dedicated 24-hour Les Clefs d'Or Concierge services
- 24-hour in-room dining and priority reservations at ONE Restaurant
- The Spa at The Hazelton featuring Swiss product line Valmont
- Health club with indoor lap pool
- Silver private screening room with state-of-the-art home entertainment system
- Various elegant meeting spaces with catering from ONE Restaurant
- Hotel limousine with complimentary downtown service
- Pet friendly with pet sitting/grooming services
- King size bed with pillow top mattress
- Exterior french doors to juliet or walkout balcony
- Separate dressing area made of zebrawood, with floor-to-ceiling mirrors
- Granite bathrooms with heated floors, LCD television built into the mirror, separate deep soaking tub & rain shower, L'Occitane amenities
- 47" high definition TV, audio & docking system
- Motorized drapes, lighting, and media wireless controlled